Typical Charente house grd comfort, INTERNET, phone, free phone calls to landlines FRANCE ONLY. 2 FLAT SCREEN TV channels orange ATTRACTIVE PRICE.
Renovated house classified 4 stars furnished tourism category, very good condition, comfortable, well equipped, well maintained rental, large crockery and cooking equipment, bedding very good, rustic and contemporary furnishings. Life to the ideal outdoor terrace dining area with a summer kitchen, a comfortable bathroom, separate toilet. Rest and games in very large garden, floral, well maintained, chairs, deck-chair. Environment green, quiet, tranquil, relaxing view over fields. In this spacious house everyone finds his place. Depending on the mood and the weather meals can be enjoyed on the terrace, in the garden or in the living room. According envy can be chosen idleness, games in the large well fenced garden, a trip to the beach or in the surrounding countryside and the many different tours offered by région.Des board games and toys suit various ages and sex are available for children. The stay is always too short to see everything that's why some holidaymakers return several times to complete ... again ... and still enjoy ... The reception is made by a concerned owner of well-being and happy you receive. Rent sheets (8 € bed 2 pers 4 € reads pers 1) and linen (18 € for 6 pers) possible.1 large flat screen TV in living room and 1 flat screen TV in great salon.Une classic coffee and Tassimo coffee. A summer kitchen overlooking the terrace. 2 bikes, 3 wheel bike and 2 children. Baby bed parapluiie new condition with mattress, high chair and baby bath (suitable for large bath).
- in 3 km the peninsula of Talmont (conservation area, he(it) obtained the 7th place in the ' favorite Village of the French people ' small fishing port, his(its) shops, restaurants, creperies, pizzerias. Placed on a rocky overhanging headland the vastest estuary of Europe (635 km2) Talmont, kept(guarded) its original plan of ancient country-house, built in 1284 by Edouard Ier d' Aquitaine. Dominating the village, the magnificent church Sainte-Radegonde, the symbol of the region Poitou-Charentes, is still strengthened by ramparts. In the village, the houses in the white facades and blue shutters(sectors) come to light behind hollyhocks.
- In 700 m ( Arces) to mold, restoring, church of the 12è century very representative of the Romanesque art saintongeais,
- In 4 km ( COZES) all the businesses, the shopping mall, walked(worked) every Wednesday and Saturday morning, health center, pharmacies, swimming pool, riding.
- To BARZAN archeological site of Fâ the former(old) Gallo-Roman harbour city of the 1st and IIIth century AD. The visit is a real journey to go back in time until the first years AD.
-. The Inn of Monards welcomes you in his(her) restaurant implanted near the channel to Barzan.
- We bathe to Meschers (7 km) sea resort since the 19è century with its 5 fine sand beaches sheltered from winds by a wooded and rocky case, walked(worked) every day in summer season, ctre commercial, beaches(ranges), marina, cliffs, troglodyte caves of Régulus and Matata dug(accentuated) then fitted out in the white cliff overhanging waters of the estuary, the plaices (fishermen's huts with stilts), fish in estuary for 3 famous inhabitants of the estuary:maigre, elvers or elvers; the sturgeon of Europe (preparation(clothing business) of the caviar).
- Of Meschers to the ocean fine sand beaches follow one another: St Georges-de-Didonne (14 km) his long and vast beaches(ranges), the forest of Suzac invites you in the walk, Royan, capital of the coast(rib) of beauty, which from the 19è century and in halfof the 20è century becomes one of the biggest sea resorts welcoming all Paris, his(her) big market, exchange, food, St Palais,
- The Big Coast(Rib) lined by the forest of Coubre, Platu, St Palais, Nauzan, classified littoral path. Zoo of Palmyre (14 ha, 1600 animals). The lighthouses of Coubre and Cordovan, inescapable(major) islands of Oléron, Ré, Aix. Saints (30 km), exceptional heritage(holdings) and intense cultural life, Rochefort (50 km), city of art and history(story), La Rochelle (75 km) his(her,its) famous aquarium.