"Over Fauge" furnished 3 star 78 m² Large living room, 2 bedrooms, kitchen, walk-in shower, separate toilet, private garden and parking, linen provided, shops 400 m, 800 m swimming pool, in Aubagne 10 minutes, Sainte-Baume and Garlaban, Ideal hiking, cycling, sea, tourism GR 2013
Welcome to Gémenos
Provencal village, "label: green resort" and flower village ", dominated by the foothills of the Sainte Baume.
Beautiful walks through the village can discover the Castle of the Counts of Albertas the sixteenth century became city hall, the barns, the road fountains, many plots and terraces ...
Downtown at 400 meters or 5-10 minutes walk, shops, restaurants, doctors, pharmacies, banks, Provencal market every Wednesday.
Free bus to Aubagne, train station, Easy access to highways, TGV station or Marseille Airport and TGV station Aix-Les Milles
Apartment in villa with the apartment owners, street side, the entrance to the apartment is opposite, access terrace and 3 steps in ground garden, the garden and stream,
The property sits on a plot of about 1200 sqm, with fruit trees, fenced and closed with an automatic gate, bordering secure stream through a gate and padlock (little fish).
Living area: 78 m²
Rooms and equipment:
Double room forming a living space of about 28 m² with BZ sofa bed and 2 armchairs, library stocked with books, board games - documentations and regional guides, table, chairs and storage cabinets (plates, glasses, dishes, cutlery ...), radio ... Samsung LED TV.
The windows of the room are lined with curtains and protected by wooden shutters.
separated and equipped kitchen, 1 walk: oven, ceramic hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven, cooker hood, coffee maker, kettle, grill-bread and cooking utensils, cleaning kit.
A room of about 13 m² with double bed very good condition 140 cm, blankets, duvets, wardrobe, wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps, desk, chairs,
A room of about 12 m² with 2 beds very good condition 90 cm, 1 wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps, blankets, quilts.
Mattresses and pillows are covered with protective sheets and pillowcases provided.
The bedroom windows are decorated with curtains and protected by wooden shutters.
A baby bed on request.
Bathroom recently renovated with walk-in shower, washbasin, washing machine, hairdryer.
separate toilet with window.
Hallway, storage cupboard.
The garden reserved for hire:
Garden lawn (1 cherry) and terraces, private enclosed, 200 m², closed with portal, secure stream edge by a gate and padlock, barbecue, garden furniture, pergola and deck depending on the season.
A parking space for a vehicle is booked on the unit, parking for second car outside the property on public facilities.
In summer, once a week, the garden is watered, for 5 minutes, for an irrigation system by gravity hence the presence of a small laugh.
sheets, pillowcases, tea towels, hand towels, shower mats provided.
450 € to 700 € included production of hot water, no city tax
The electricity charges are included up to 100 KW / week, exceeding calculated at the current rate from the record consumption winter.
Deposit 30% of the rent at booking, lease.
Deposit: 700 €, not cashed and returned within the month following the end of the rental.
Rent starts on Saturday from 16 pm to Saturday until 10 am, state of fixtures made between 7:00 and 10:00.
towels hire (bath towel, towel and glove): 4 € per person
From 28 May to 26 June and 27 August September 17, 2016: 450 € per week, if only 2 people.
Weekend: except school period, June and September, from Friday to Sunday 15 hours 18 hours
Sheets and towels included, electricity tariff.
€ 300 for 2 people
€ 350 for 4 people
rental location in relation to the main equipment: station, airport, highway, hospital
In the village grocery store, fruits and vegetables, butchery, tobacco, newspapers, bakeries, restaurants, pubs, florists, banks and CB, post, tourist office, bus station free link Gémenos / Aubagne by bus to the train station / town of Aubagne.
Pool, tennis, squash, bowling, skate park, equestrian club, ... Hiking.
- Railway stations: Aubagne: 6 km - Aix en Provence: 36 km - Marseille TGV: 24 km
- Marseille-Marignane Airport: 62 km
- Entry and exit of motorways: Aix en Provence - Nice: 5 km - Marseille - Toulon: 5 km
- A 6 km: cinema, ice rink, bowling, bus station, hospital, shopping center several brands
17 km: beach, sailing, diving
Activities in the village:
. 1 modern swimming pool with 3 pools (2 indoor swimming -1 - 1 outdoor) bubbles, water slide, swimming against the current, sunbeds, fitness area (sauna, hammam, fitness).
. 10 lighted tennis courts (8 outdoor courts with synthetic resin and 2 indoor clay and beaten only 1 squash court and 1 mini-tennis.
. a park for skateboarding, rollerblading and BMX
All are within 800 meters of housing
. 1 bowling consists of 12 courses for bowls and the long, parking and landscaped areas, very sunny, just outside the village.
- Beautiful walks through the village, you can discover:
- The sixteenth century castle that houses the town hall, inside a large stained glass window represents the coat of arms of the city,
- Barns: large buildings and outbuildings from 1750, a sculpture of Bacchus is set on an inner façade of the court, the barns are being rehabilitated.
- The route of the fountains: the fountain of Pigna, the oldest of the village Marcel Pagnol turned there scenes Regain, Marquis fountain, Fountain City Hall enhanced Gemini and also emblems of the Gémenos ... city ??Arms established in 1696 are:
"Argent Sinople a tree planted in the middle of a terrace at the foot of the tree, two small children, gold, sitting and conversing. "
- The village streets including street artists, the street where the curtain Maurice Chevalier lived
- The Church of St. Martin the eighteenth century,
-. The outdoor theater created in 1920 (outdoor theater for concerts, shows, in July and early August (outside the summer period, theater-cinema-concerts to sports and space culture)
- Parks: JB Albertas (arranged with games for children) and Fauge equipped with children's games, a bowling green and shaded rest areas and refreshed by the waters, and the laundry where 1869 exposed the works of painters, sculptors, photographers ...
- The Versailles neighborhood among the oldest parts of the village and known for its sunshine and its charming fountain that served as a laundry,
- The waterfall and Flora Fountain
- The public washhouse, awarded for its renovation by the ribbons of Heritage.
. Saint-Pons of the park and its valley gather many rare trees (Kermes oak, holm oak, linden, mountain ash, maple, chestnut, ...) bringing freshness.
During this walk, which runs along the creek "The Fauge", you will discover the chapel of St. Martin (former church Gémenos old), mossy waterfalls, old fulling mill, the Cistercian abbey founded in 1205 and source "Fauge" and the Gour Oule.
- 15 mins by car to St. John Garguier you will find the Priory keeps more than 300 painted votive offerings and the Castle of Saint-Jean de Garguier, built in the 17th century, and about 30 min walk through the hill of the same name, is perched on a rocky outcrop, the Chapel Saint-Clair built in the eleventh century on the ruins of an ancient hermitage.
- A 2 hour walk from the park, is a cooler (large wells used to keep ice packs, these rolls were then routed in foot hills to the cities for the preservation of food, drinks, etc.).
- The GR2013: a suburban and artistic trail designed for Marseille-Provence, European Capital of Culture. It welcomes the walkers in the municipality of Gemenos, from Saint-Jean-de-Garguier and from the Parc de Saint-Pons until