Contact to : 0033 6 70 01 22 16...
"LES GITES DU LISSE", The "BLUE COTTAGE"
YOU CAN FIND OUR FACEBOOK PAGE WITH MUCH MORE PHOTOS on the cottage "BLUE COTTAGE" (5 people) and on our other cottage: the "AN HEOL COTTAGE" (for 6 people). Go to Photos and Albums. Do not hesitate to contact us also through this page.
On Instagram: Lesgitesdulisse
on the web site GITES DE FRANCE, annonce n° 56G54109, label 3 EPIS
FRANCE's prefectural and STAR label: 3 stars.
This beautiful and charming house, in stone, called the "BLUE COTTAGE" is located in the quiet hamlet 'Le Lisse', common Erdeven, surrounded by hiking and mountain biking (80 km of paths) and many megalithic sites, 1.5 km from the city of Erdeven and 2 km sand pages, Kerhilio beach.
An abundant and flowery garden, lawn and terrace surrounded by stone walls and closed by wooden gates.
The cottage is a typical Breton house, granite stone, covered with slates, completely renovated, warm, comfortable, welcoming and well equipped.
Internet via Ethernet connection (network cable) and WiFi.
Pets, dog only are accepted. Specify the type of animal when booking.
On the terrace: garden furniture, parasol, deck chairs and barbecue.
The house is decorated in an original style with teak furniture and has a number of black and white prints and photographs on the walls, of Brittany and other countries.
There is an open plan living room on the living room and kitchen area, with a bathroom at the end, painted in blue and white.
A safety barrier for children can be mounted on the top of the stairs.
All baby furniture (bed, bath, high chair ...) are provided free of charge.
The kitchen has all that is needed including an oven and hob, dishwasher and microwave, a large fridge and various appliances such as a toaster and coffee maker, multifunctional robot. All glasses and dishes are kept in the cupboard and there is a teak table and chairs.
High chair for baby and baby dishes.
Cooking background provided, as well as all the cleaning products, new sponges, dishwashing product, tea towel, vacuum cleaner ...
GROUND FLOOR :
- large living room with EQUIPPED KITCHEN: 4 burner gas hob, oven, microwave, sink two bins, dresser, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, toaster, multi function robots, blender, electric juicer, table to eat, 4/5 chairs, high chair for baby.
- living room: sofa bed, 2 armchairs, coffee table, wooden furniture, 2 drawers, TV, DVD player, hi-fi, closet, blankets, books, guides and documentation on the region.
- the bathroom: spacious and nicely decorated, with a large shower, washbasin, shelves, toilet, washing machine ... large closet, radiator. Baby bath, changing table, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, drying rack
FLOOR: a staircase, at the top of which a safety barrier for children can be installed.
- bedroom 1: large mezzanine with 1 large double bed 160cm, equipped, sheets, duvet, pillows and bedspreads. 2 bedside tables, two lamps, a wardrobe, other pillows and duvets. Footbridge that gives in the closed room children.
- Bedroom 2: 3 single beds, equipped with sheets, duvet, pillows and bedspreads (cot), bedside table, books. Baby bedding and all baby supplies.
THE SURROUNDINGS AND ACTIVITIES:
In Erdeven, the natural world remains intact. The sand dunes strewn with marigolds and thistles, the contrast with the pine woods adorned with gorse and broom ... From the seaside to the hinterland, wide open spaces are waiting to be explored. natural game for active recreation: marked out walks, bike trails (mountain biking), horseback riding, mini golf, squash, tennis and golf with the 18 superb 9-hole course in St-Laurent.
The cottage is located a few kilometers from the fishing port and the marina of Etel, and close to Carnac, Auray, Lorient and Vannes. From the peninsula of Quiberon, there are sea excursions to the islands off, Belle-Ile en Mer, Houat, Hoëdic and nearby; the Gulf of Morbihan (20 km) which is well known for its wild beauty and which covers an area of ??over a thousand km² with more than 40 uninhabited islands, which can be visited, wildlife reserves, bird parks and megaliths prehistoric.
Between the peninsula of Quiberon and the beautiful river Etel, Erdeven is an ideal playground for your holidays.